Tender Amish chicken breast in Thai inspired coconut red curry sauce with green beans and fresh herbs poured over steamed basmati rice.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Calories per Serving: 740
View Full Nutrition Information
Meal Kit Supplies
32 oz tub of Thai red curry chicken
32 oz tub of steamed basmati rice
Overview and Reheating Instructions
Our dishes are simply reheated in the order of longest to reheat, to shortest. After reheating, they’re presented on a plate or in a bowl, and garnished. The oven should be preheated fully when applicable. The objective is to have all the components reheated and ready to plate at nearly the same time. Some variances will occur and that’s just fine! Everything will come together and be great in the end!
Follow These Steps
- This couldn’t be more simple. All you gotta do is heat the components up separately.
- You can really heat the rice in the microwave. Vent the lid first, of course. The process should take about a minute, stirring halfway. If that doesn’t do the trick, 30 seconds more until it’s heated through.
- You could actually microwave the curry if you want for about 3-5 minutes until piping hot, stirring every minute or so. If you don’t want to microwave it, just pop it in an appropriately sized pot and heat it to simmering, easy as you like. Maybe 5 minutes or so. Just make sure you stir it.
- Rice in a bowl first, then the curry on top.
- If you have some sriracha, go get it.
- If you have some fresh chiles, have at it. It’s pretty good the way it is, however.
About Green Bean Kitchen
Enjoy the convenience of delicious deli foods, freshly prepared from top-quality ingredients in our private kitchen.
Green Bean Kitchen is on a mission to be your culinary partner for simplifying meal planning. Inspired by our sustainable farmers and artisans, the GBK team strives to dish up satisfying solutions that are nutritious, flavorful, and wholesome. Whether it’s a hearty entrée for a busy weekday dinner or a refreshing salad for lunch, Green Bean Kitchen is committed to empowering the way you eat.