Shake up your dinner routine by diving into this Cajun Salmon and Shrimp Tacos recipe from Fishpeople’s Seafood Meal Kits! An instant crowd pleaser!
1 Cajun Shrimp & Sweet Pepper Wild Alaskan Salmon Kit, defrosted
1/2 cup mango salsa
1 avocado, diced into 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch cubes
6 corn tortillas
(Optional – Red cabbage, diced)
- Follow package instructions to prepare the Cajun Shrimp & Sweet Pepper Wild Alaskan Salmon Kit, except for the garnish. Set chopped chives included aside.
- In a bowl, combine the mango salsa and avocado. Set aside.
- Prepare tortillas according to package instructions if necessary.
- When the Kit is done cooking, lift each salmon fillet off the skin by sliding a spatula between the skin and the meat. Move meat to plate. Cut each salmon fillet into 6 pieces, for a total of 12.
- Arrange salmon pieces on tortillas. Top with mango salsa and garnish with chopped chives (and the optional red cabbage if you want).