(*Included in bundle)
• 1 tablespoon La Tourangelle Avocado Oil
• *1-pound Boeckmann Farm Beef Stew Meat, seasoned with salt and pepper
• *1-pound Seven Sons Bulk Italian Sausage
• *1 yellow onion chopped
• *1 bell pepper seeded and chopped
• *1 (14.5 ounce) can of Muir Glen Diced Tomatoes
• 2 bay leaves
• ½ teaspoon Frontier Ground Cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon Frontier Ground Cumin
• 1 teaspoon Frontier Dried Oregano
• 1 tablespoon Bourbon Barrel Foods Smoked Paprika
• 1 teaspoon salt
• *2 cups Pacific Foods Chicken Bone Broth
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the stew meat and sear on all sides. Remove meat and set aside. Add the sausage and cook until browned. Remove sausage and add it to the steak.
Add the onions and sauté until translucent then add the pepper; continue to cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Add the cooked meat and sausage, tomatoes, bay leaves, cinnamon, cumin, oregano, paprika, salt, and bone broth. Bring to a boil, cover, remove from heat, and place in oven. Braise in the oven for 2 hours (or until stew meat is soft and tears apart easily). Remove bay leaves and serve.
Top with yogurt, sour cream, crème fraiche, shredded cheese, green onions, avocado, guacamole, cilantro, black olives, crackers or any of your favorite chili toppings.