|10 min||5-10 min||4|
(*Included in bundle)
• 2 ears corn*
• 1 pound green beans, trimmed and snapped in half*
• 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half*
• ½ container Gotham Greens Pesto*
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Remove the husks and silks from the corn and add to boiling water. Cook for 2 minutes then remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add the green beans to the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and run cold water over the top to stop the cooking process.
- Cut the kernels away from the cobs and add the kernels to a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the green beans and tomatoes. Stir in the pesto. Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy! Serves 4