|10 min||10 min||6|
(*Included in bundle)
• 1 bunch broccoli, florets separated*
• Kosher salt
• 3 tablespoons avocado oil (or another high heat oil)
• 4 ounces (1 package) arugula*
• ¾ cup Gotham Greens Basil Caesar Dressing*
• 3 ounces sharp cheddar, grated*
- Cook broccoli in a large pot of boiling salted water until bright green and crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain; transfer to a bowl of ice water. Allow to cool, then drain. Pat dry and set aside.
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat. Drizzle oil over the broccoli, toss to coat, and season with salt. Grill broccoli, turning occasionally, until charred in spots, 5-7 minutes. Return to bowl and let cool. Toss occasionally to help speed up the cooling.
- Add arugula to broccoli and toss to combine. Drizzle salad with dressing and toss to coat.
- Arrange salad on a platter and top with grated cheddar. Serves 6