• 2 tablespoons of Organic Valley Unsalted Butter, divided
• *1 large yellow onion peeled and diced
• *5-10 cloves of garlic peeled and smashed with the side of a knife
• 1 gallon of water
• 1 tablespoon sa salt
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 2 tablespoons Bragg Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
• *2 pounds Miller Farms Bone-In Chicken Thighs
• *Several sprigs of fresh thyme
• 2 Frontier Bay Leaves
• *6 large ribs of celery, sliced 1-inch thick
• *6 medium carrots, sliced ½-inch thick
• *9 ounces Taste Republic Gluten Free Linguini or RP’s Pasta Company Egg Linguini
• *½ cup loosely packed chopped parsley
Using a large stock pot, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and sauté for 3-5 minutes or until they become translucent. Pour in the water and add the salt, pepper, vinegar, and chicken. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Spoon off any foam that forms on the top. Add the thyme and bay leaves, cover with a lid and simmer for at least 45 minutes or up to 2 hours. This will be your chicken broth.
Turn off the heat and remove the chicken thighs using tongs. Set aside on a cutting board and allow to cool. Once cool, discard the skin and bones and shred the meat.
Meanwhile, using a different large stock pot, melt the remaining tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Add the celery and carrots, stirring to coat with butter. Pour the broth into the celery and carrots. Bring to a boil then simmer for 30-45 minutes or until the veggies are fork tender. Add the pasta and the chicken, making sure the soup remains at a simmer. Allow the soup to cook an additional 5 minutes or until the noodles are al dente. Stir in the parsley and season with salt and pepper.
Yields 1.5 gallons of soup