Prep Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Team up with the kids and load a gallon-sized resealable bag with butternut squash and olive oil. Shake it up until the squash is evenly coated.
- Spread the squash on a greased, foil-lined baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes, until tender.
- While the squash bakes, prepare your pasta according to the package instructions.
- Once the squash has fully cooked, blend with Vegy Vida™ Cheesy Cheddar and milk in a blender or food processor, blitzing until smooth.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the cheesy butternut squash. Serve warm.