This hearty and delicious dinner comes together in minutes!
- Begin browning beef in a large skillet. Add in spice mixture. Continue cooking beef and spices until beef is about 75% cooked through.
- Add in minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes longer.
- Drain fat from beef and add in the butternut squash noodles. Cook until noodles are al dente, about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and cook until just wilted.
- Garnish with toasted pine nuts and cheese. Enjoy!
*Weight Watchers points: For 1/2 the pan you count points for 4 oz sirloin (5), 1/4 oz fontina (1), and 1 tsp pine nuts (1). The remaining ingredients are 0sp. 6 sp/serving.
Rachel W. (@rachelshealthyplate), Louisville, KY | Mountain grown foodie. Creator of simple, healthy meals. Lover of cookies, beer, and 90s country. Old lady at heart. Instagrammer behind @rachelshealthyplate.