I love pasta. There’s so many ways to prepare it, and it’s one meal that I never get tired of. I made this vegan and gluten-free creamy avocado, cashew and spinach pesto pasta using ingredients from my most recent Green Bean Delivery bin and had to share. It is very simple to make and I hope you love it!
- In a large pot, bring 2 3/4 cups of water to a boil and add pasta. Cook for 10-12 min until cooked.
- While pasta is cooking, sauté 3/4 cups baby spinach in oil over medium heat for 1-2 min.
- Add avocado, cashews, basil, garlic clove, lemon juice, 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup uncooked baby spinach, salt and pepper to food processor and blend until creamy.
- Mix drained pasta with sautéed spinach and pesto.
- Slice grape tomatoes in halves and add them to pasta.
- Mix everything together, add your toppings of choice and enjoy!
Hey! My name is Elizabeth Canada and I currently live in St. Louis, MO. I moved to Missouri from Indiana roughly three years ago and have since made clean eating and clearing my life of toxins a priority, all while on a student budge. I am constantly on the hunt for new tips and tricks for living a healthful lifestyle while balancing school, work and a social life. See my whole review on Green BEAN Delivery here. Follow me on Instagram at LizzyInTheLou to see my latest creations!