I made this fried egg avocado toast using ingredients that I received in my Green BEAN Delivery order. It has so many flavors, a bit of crunch from the watermelon radish, and is very filling. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
- Sauté spinach in oil of choice on medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Fry two eggs, sunny side up, on medium heat for 2-3 minutes until the whites are set but yolks are still runny.
- Toast both slices of rye bread in toaster or toaster oven.
- Use fork to mash the avocado in a bowl.
- Spread one half of mashed avocado on each slice of toasted rye bread.
- Place sautéed spinach on top of mashed avocado on each slice of toasted bread.
- Place 3-4 thin slices of watermelon radish over sautéed spinach, and lay fried egg on top of radishes. Top with salt, pepper, crushed red pepper (if you like spice), and microgreens.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Hey! My name is Elizabeth Canada and I currently live in St. Louis, MO. I moved to Missouri from Indiana roughly three years ago and have since made clean eating and clearing my life of toxins a priority, all while on a student budge. I am constantly on the hunt for new tips and tricks for living a healthful lifestyle while balancing school, work and a social life. See my whole review on Green BEAN Delivery here. Follow me on Instagram at LizzyInTheLou to see my latest creations!