Baked salmon filet with strawberry rhubarb compote, chilled asparagus salad and herbed rice pilaf.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
View Full Nutrition Information
Meal Kit Supplies
1 tray salmon
32 oz tub asparagus salad
32 oz tub rice pilaf
8 oz tub strawberry rhubarb compote
8 oz tub vinaigrette
Overview and Reheating Instructions
Our dishes are simply reheated in the order of longest to reheat, to shortest. After reheating, they’re presented on a plate or in a bowl, and garnished. The oven should be preheated fully when applicable. The objective is to have all the components reheated and ready to plate at nearly the same time. Some variances will occur and that’s just fine! Everything will come together and be great in the end!
Follow These Steps
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- While the oven is heating, transfer the rice pilaf to a microwave safe dish and cover with a paper towel. Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Stir the rice and test for doneness. If needed, heat the rice again for 30 seconds until it steams.
- Remove the lid from the tray and place the salmon in the oven. Heat until the salmon is hot all the way through. This should only take about 15 minutes. An instant read thermometer will reach 165 degrees when it’s done.
- If you’re feeling frisky, top the salmon with the compote about 10 minutes into the reheating process. It will glaze the fish a little. Or just serve it on the side.
- Toss the asparagus salad with the vinaigrette and plate.
- Put the rest of the meal on plates, and you’ve done it. Look at you.
About Green Bean Kitchen
Enjoy the convenience of delicious deli foods, freshly prepared from top-quality ingredients in our private kitchen.
Green Bean Kitchen is on a mission to be your culinary partner for simplifying meal planning. Inspired by our sustainable farmers and artisans, the GBK team strives to dish up satisfying solutions that are nutritious, flavorful, and wholesome. Whether it’s a hearty entrée for a busy weekday dinner or a refreshing salad for lunch, Green Bean Kitchen is committed to empowering the way you eat.