Hot roast beef sandwich topped with horseradish aioli and cheddar cheese sauce. Complemented by roasted sweet potato wedges and roasted broccoli.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Calories per Serving: 800
View Full Nutrition Information
Meal Kit Supplies
32 oz tub of roast beef
Tray of sweet potato wedges
32 oz tub of roasted broccoli
4 freshly baked rolls
8 oz tub of horseradish aioli
8 oz tub of cheddar cheese sauce
Overview and Reheating Instructions
Our dishes are simply reheated in the order of longest to reheat, to shortest. After reheating, they’re presented on a plate or in a bowl, and garnished. The oven should be preheated fully when applicable. The objective is to have all the components reheated and ready to plate at nearly the same time. Some variances will occur and that’s just fine! Everything will come together and be great in the end!
Follow These Steps
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Luckily you have some really cool super flavorful broth in the container with your sliced beef. All you need to do is get all that stuff into a pot and simmer it. Easy peasy. Now, you’ve got a pound in there, so split it up evenly.
- You can actually microwave the cheese sauce. Just pop off the lid and mic it at 30-second intervals until it bubbles. Give it a stir while it’s cooking.
- Carefully slice your rolls in half. Do you want to toast the bun? You might be that type of person. You could slap some butter on those guys or you can actually use mayonnaise. It tastes great. Put them on a cookie sheet and into that preheated oven for a few minutes—like three or four—just until they start to brown.
- Now, on a separate sheet, put the wedges on half. Slide it into the oven for about 10 minutes, until they start to sizzle. Carefully remove the pan and add the broccoli. Get ’em back in and cook for about 5-8 minutes, or until they get hot.
- Follow your heart for the next steps and build your sammie with the buns, roast beef, horseradish aioli, and cheddar cheese sauce. Plate it up with those roasted veggies.
About Green Bean Kitchen
Enjoy the convenience of delicious deli foods, freshly prepared from top-quality ingredients in our private kitchen.
Green Bean Kitchen is on a mission to be your culinary partner for simplifying meal planning. Inspired by our sustainable farmers and artisans, the GBK team strives to dish up satisfying solutions that are nutritious, flavorful, and wholesome. Whether it’s a hearty entrée for a busy weekday dinner or a refreshing salad for lunch, Green Bean Kitchen is committed to empowering the way you eat.