Fresh pappardelle mixed with beef ragu, and topped with pistachio gremolata. Served with baby kale caesar salad tossed in an anchovy dressing and crisp chickpeas on the side.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Calories per Serving: 1020
View Full Nutrition Information
Meal Kit Supplies
32 oz tub pappardelle pasta
32 oz tub beef ragu
8 oz tub gremolata
32 oz tub baby kale
8 oz tub dressing
16 oz tub chickpeas
Overview and Reheating Instructions
Our dishes are simply reheated in the order of longest to reheat, to shortest. After reheating, they’re presented on a plate or in a bowl, and garnished. The oven should be preheated fully when applicable. The objective is to have all the components reheated and ready to plate at nearly the same time. Some variances will occur and that’s just fine! Everything will come together and be great in the end!
Follow These Steps
Preparation Sequence: You will begin by heating the ragu while cooking the pasta, then toss the salad together and top with gremolata.
- Beef Ragu Sauce: In a 4-quart saucepan, add the ragu. Bring the sauce to a simmer and hold.
- Pappardelle Noodles: In an 8-quart saucepan, or a pan similar or of larger size, bring four quarts of salted water to a boil. Once the water is at a full, raging boil, add the pasta and cook for 30 seconds and no more than two minutes. The best way to test for doneness is to taste it. Drain the pasta thoroughly. Mix the pasta and sauce, and reserve warm.
- Kale Salad: Toss the kale and the dressing. Plate the salad and top with chickpeas.
- Plating: Plate the pasta with the salad.
- Finishing Touches: Top the pasta with the gremolata.
About Green Bean Kitchen
Enjoy the convenience of delicious deli foods, freshly prepared from top-quality ingredients in our private kitchen.
Green Bean Kitchen is on a mission to be your culinary partner for simplifying meal planning. Inspired by our sustainable farmers and artisans, the GBK team strives to dish up satisfying solutions that are nutritious, flavorful, and wholesome. Whether it’s a hearty entrée for a busy weekday dinner or a refreshing salad for lunch, Green Bean Kitchen is committed to empowering the way you eat.