|20 min||25 min||20 halves|
(* included in bundle)
• 8 ounces cream cheese*
• ½ teaspoon garlic powder
• 12 ounces (2 packages) jalapeños*
• 1 package bacon*
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor add the cream cheese and garlic powder. Process until combined. Set aside.
- Wearing gloves, cut the tops off each jalapeño then cut in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Scoop the cream cheese into the jalapeño halves. Cut each slice of bacon in half crosswise. Wrap each jalapeño half in a piece of bacon so the ends are tucked under the pepper. Use a toothpick to secure the bacon in place by skewering it from side to side.
- Arrange peppers on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bacon is cooked and crisp.
- Yield: approximately 20 halves