• 1 Tablespoon DeMassimo’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• ½ large Yellow Onion, diced*
• Salt and Pepper, to taste
• 1 lb. Shrimp, peeled and deveined*
• 2 cloves Garlic, minced
• 1 Pint, DeMassimo’s Authentic Tomato Basil Sauce*
• 2 Cups fresh Spinach, roughly chopped*
• ¼ Cup shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese
• ¼ Cup fresh Basil*
(*Included in bundle)
- Heat DeMassimo’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large, deep skillet.
- Add diced Onion to EVOO and season with Salt and Pepper to taste. Stir and cook 2-3 minutes until Onion has softened.
- Add Shrimp and Garlic to skillet and stir to combine. Cook, stirring frequently, for one minute until Shrimp have just started to turn pink.
- Add DeMassimo’s Authentic Tomato Basil Sauce to skillet and stir to combine. Cook 2-3 minutes more, stirring frequently, until sauce is at a low simmer.
- Add Spinach to skillet and stir to combine. Cook until Spinach has wilted, and Shrimp is cooked through. Taste and add Salt and Pepper, as needed.
- Remove skillet from heat. Add Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese and Basil. Serve immediately with Baguette, over Angel Hair Pasta or as a Shrimp Shooter for a special event!