|4-6 (Side dish)|
- 1 package (9 ounces) of RP’s Taste Republic Gluten Free Fusilli Pasta
- 5 ounces (½ bag) of snap peas, trimmed and cut in half or thirds depending on size
- 3 ounces Organic Valley Monterey Jack cheese cut into cubes
- 10 slices of Organic Prairie Sliced Summer Sausage, cut into fourths
- ½ of a red bell pepper cut into medium-sized pieces
- ½ cup Vino De Milo Creamy Italian Dressing
Bring a large stock pot of salted water to a boil and add pasta. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. In the last minute of cooking add the snap peas. Remove from heat, drain, and run cold water over the top to cool. Set aside to drain.
Once the pasta and snap peas are completely cooled, add them to a serving bowl. Stir in the cheese, summer sausage, bell pepper and dressing.
Serve immediately or store in fridge until ready to eat.