|5 min||20 min||4-6|
(*Included in bundle)
• 1-pound (1 container) Cleveland Tofu, drained, rinsed, and sliced ½ inch thick
• 5 ounces (1 container) Haven’s Kitchen Gingery Miso Sauce (2 tablespoons reserved and set aside)
- Line a work surface with paper towels. Arrange tofu slices in a single layer on paper towels and cover with another layer of paper towels. Press gently to blot dry.
- Place tofu in a large container and pour sauce over the top. Gently turn tofu to evenly coat. Refrigerate tofu for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare grill by heating up coals for one side of the grill. Preheat grill for 5 minutes. Once the grill is hot, clean and oil the grilling grate. Place tofu over the cooler side of the grill away from the coals. Cover and cook for 10 minutes then carefully flip tofu and continue to cook on the other side, about 10 more minutes. Tofu should be browned and crisp.
- Spoon over the remaining 2 tablespoons of sauce and serve immediately. Serves 4 to 6