|20 min||20-25 min||4-6|
• 1 head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into 1-inch florets (*included)
• 1 small bunch carrots, peeled and sliced ¼-inch (*included)
• 3 tablespoons Organic Valley Ghee, LaTourangelle SunCoco Oil, or another high heat oil
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ¼ cup raisins
• 1 can (15 ounces) Omena Organics Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed (*included)
• 1 jar (10 ounces) Masala Mama Coconut Curry Sauce (*included)
• ¼ cup roughly chopped cilantro
(*Included in bundle)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In a medium bowl, toss together cauliflower, carrots, ghee (you may need to melt it), and salt. Spread the cauliflower mixture over a large, rimmed sheet pan. Roast the vegetables in the oven until browned in places and tender; stirring once; about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Add raisins to a glass bowl and pour boiling water over the top. Allow to sit and rehydrate while veggies are roasting. Drain when ready to use.
- Remove veggies from oven and add the beans, raisins, jar of Coconut Curry and stir. Spread out evenly and add back to oven to warm everything together; 5 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with minced cilantro. Serve as a side over rice. Serves 4-6