A simple side dish that packs a bunch of fresh flavor! Easy to make and will leave everyone at the dinner table asking for more!
|15 Minutes||25 - 40 Minutes||4 - 6|
• 1 ½ pounds (24 ounces) Yukon Gold or red potatoes*
• Kosher salt
• 4 or 5 cloves garlic, peeled*
• 2 tablespoons LaTourangelle Avocado Oil or Organic Valley Ghee (or any other high heat oil)
• 1 container Gotham Greens Pesto*
(*Included in bundle)
- Scrub the potatoes well, then put them in a bowl of water with a few tablespoons of salt and let stand for 15 minutes. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Drain the potatoes and pat dry with a towel. Cut potatoes into 1-inch cubes so they are all a consistent size.
- Add the potatoes to a bowl and toss with garlic, oil, and a pinch of salt. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife (25-40 minutes depending on size of potatoes). Turn the potatoes several times while they are cooking so they brown evenly.
- Remove from oven, scrape into a bowl, and mix with half of the container of Gotham Greens Pesto (or more if you want a flavor blast!)